- Name: Ciara delaRosa
- Cross Roads Classroom: Room 5, Red Door, Pre-K/4's
- Birthday: September 30
- Born and Raised In: I was born in Glendale, CA and raised in Kezar Falls, Maine.
- Years Lived in Arizona: I’ve lived in Arizona almost 7 years.
- Number of Years at Cross Roads: I’ve been at Cross Roads for 6 years.
- Educational Background: I attended the University of Southern Maine and the University of Arizona majoring in Art Education.
- Previous Teaching Experience: Student teaching, Elementary Art
- What is your teaching philosophy? I want each student in my classroom to feel welcome and safe. I want to help guide them as they grow and learn about the world around them. I want to provide each student with fun-filled enriching activities everyday.
- What do you love most about teaching at Cross Roads? I love watching the students explore and grow!
Sports Teams: Diamondbacks
Flower: Succulent Plants
Store: Target, LulaRoe, Torrid
Restaurant: California Pizza Kitchen, Postinos, PF Changs
Warm Drink: Vanilla Chai, Hot Chocolate
Cold Drink: Iced Vanilla Chai, Diet Coke
Sweet Treat: Chocolate
Baked Good: Bagels
Saltry Treat: Popcorn, Pretzels
Lotion Scent: Bath & Body Works
Candle Scent: Pumpkin, Apple
Food Allergies or Sensitivities: I am a vegetarian and I really don't like mushrooms or olives.
Hobbies: Shopping, Movies, Crafting, Hangining out with the Family
Craft: I like to can jams/jelly etc., I also sew and I am crafty
Top Classroom Supply Wishes: Expo Markers, Hand Clorox Wipes, Tissues, Sandwich Ziplock Baggies, Sharpies
How Can Parents Help Out the Most this Year: Volunteering!
Anything Else to Know About You? Nope :)