- Name: Kathy Hampton
- Cross Roads Classroom: Rainbow room/ Teenies/ 2-3 year olds
- Birthday: February 2
- Born and Raised In: Seattle, WA
- Years Lived in Phoenix: 2 1/2 years
- Number of Years at Cross Roads: This is my first year at Cross Roads.
- Educational Background: Western Washington University 1988-1991, Central Washington University 1992-1993, Studied Sociology, Psychology and Ethnic Studies
- Previous Teaching Experience: I taught for two years at Samena Preschool in Bellevue, WA.
- What is your teaching philosophy? I believe teaching should be fun. If the children aren't smiling and having fun, we are not doing our job!
- What do you love most about teaching at Cross Roads? This is my first year, but so far the staff and director have been wonderful.
Sports Teams: Seahawks
Warm Drink: Coffee
Cold Drink: Coke
Sweet Treat: Snickers
Baked Good: Pie
Saltry Treat: Potato Chips
Lotion Scent: Cocoa Butter
Candle Scent: Any Flower Scent
Food Allergies or Sensitivities: None
Hobbies: Hanging out with my Husband and Family, Swimming
Craft: I would love to start painting!
Top Classroom Supply Wishes: Clorox Wipes! :)
How Can Parents Help Out the Most this Year: Making sure to sign in and out your child and have them wash hands before class
Anything Else to Know About You? From Seattle and love this Phoenix weather (event summertime)