- Name: Lisa Kamps
- Cross Roads Classroom: Room 7, Blue door, Time for Two (18-30 months)
- Birthday: August 27
- Born and Raised In: North Central Phoenix
- Years Lived in Arizona: I have lived in Arizona my entire life.
- Number of Years at Cross Roads: This will be my seventh year teaching at Cross Roads.
- Your Educational Background: BA in Elementary Ed. from University of Arizona and MA in Elementary Ed. from Northern Arizona University
- Previous Teaching Experience: I taught second grade at St. Francis Xavier School for six years.
- What is your teaching philosophy? I believe in educating the whole child-mind, body and spirit through hands on activities and movement.
- What do you love most about teaching at Cross Roads? I love the friendly environment at Cross Roads and, of course, the kids. The staff and families make it feel like home to me.
Sports Teams: U of A Wildcats
Flower: Gerbera Daisies, Hydrangeas
Magazine: People, Decorating Magazines
Store: Target, Macy's, Nordstrom
Restaurant: Postino's, Fox Restaurants
Warm Drink: Nonfat Vanilla Latte
Cold Drink: Chardonnay :)
Sweet Treat: Jelly Belly
Baked Good: Lemon Bars
Saltry Treat: Pretzels, Kettle Corn
Lotion Scent: Curel
Candle Scent: Pumpkin, Meyer Lemon
Food Allergies or Sensitivities: No
Hobbies: Tennis, Scrabble, Hanging out with my Family
Top Classroom Supply Wishes: Playdough Accessories, Kitchen Items for the Play Kitchen, Books
How Can Parents Help Out the Most this Year: By being engaged with their kids during Time for Two
Anything Else to Know About You? I LOVE Cross Roads!