- Name: Lori Gillman
- Cross Roads Classroom: Room 1, Pink Door, Minis - 2 1/2 turning 3
- Birthday: March 12
- Born and Raised In: I was born in Hartford, Connecticut and raised in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Years Lived in Arizona: I have lived in Phoenix for over 20 years.
- Number of Years at Cross Roads: I have worked at Cross Roads for 14 years.
- Educational Background: I have a bachelor’s degree in Theatre from the University of Massachusetts.
- Previous Teaching Experience: I have spent my entire teaching career at Cross Roads.
- What is your teaching philosophy? I hope to teach the children to be kind, excited to learn everything, be a good friend and to be respectful of their teachers and classmates.
- What do you love most about teaching at Cross Roads? I love the wonder and excitement of the minis. I love their sweetness and enthusiasm.
Color: Pink, Green, Peach
Sports Teams: Red Sox, but not a sports fan
Animal: Cat, Dog, Bear
Flower: Rose, All Flowers
Magazine: "O", Country Living, Costal Living, Food Network
Store: Ross, TJ Maxx, Home Goods
Restaurant: Pei Wei, Brio, Spinato's, Times Square
Warm Drink: Coffee, Tea
Cold Drink: Water, Diet Coke, Iced Tea, White Wine, Margarita!
Sweet Treat: Chocolate, Toffee, Ice Cream
Baked Good: Brownies, Coffee Cake
Saltry Treat: Lay's Regular Chips, Doritos, Cheese Puffs
Lotion Scent: Not Vanilla
Candle Scent: Not Vanilla
Food Allergies or Sensitivities: None
Hobbies: Cooking, Crafting, Movies, Live Theatre
Craft: Yes, lots!
How Can Parents Help Out the Most this Year: 4 Parties a Year - Make them Special!
Anything Else to Know About You? I can't eat cilantro! I don't like cheese except mozzarella on pizza or ricotta in lasagna.