- Name: Clementina (Tina) Pena
- Cross Roads Classroom: Room 12, Spanish
- Birthday: August 28
- Born and Raised In: I was born in Tucson and was raised in Phoenix.
- Years Lived in Arizona: 63
- Number of Years at Cross Roads: This is my first year at Cross Roads.
- Educational Background: I’ve completed some college courses and numerous classes and Supervisory Academy while previously employed by the City of Phoenix Law Department
- Previous Teaching Experience: Catechism and on the job as a Supervisor
- What is your teaching philosophy? Teach inquiring minds of children to always do their best and thrive.
- What do you love most about teaching at Cross Roads? I love the culture at Cross Roads.
Sports Teams: Phoenix Mercury
Magazine: Better Homes
Store: Target, Sprouts
Warm Drink: Coffee
Cold Drink: Coke, Tea
Sweet Treat: M&M Peanuts
Baked Good: Brownie
Saltry Treat: Lay's Potato Chips
Lotion Scent: Unscented
Candle Scent: Unscented
Food Allergies or Sensitivities: I am gluten free
Hobbies: I love to go to the movies and go out to eat.
Craft: No, I love to cook.
Top Classroom Supply Wishes: Children's (PreK) Related CD's with Spanish Speaking Songs
Anything Else to Know About You? First time Spanish teacher